You can pay by using a check or money order. Please mail your payment to:
One Bernard Baruch Way, Room H-810
New York, NY 10010
Be sure to include your CUNYfirst emplid# on your check or money order. You should allow at least 10 days for the mail to arrive at our office in order to meet your due date. Do not send cash in the mail. Only send checks or money orders.
You can pay in person by check, money order, or cash at the Bursar window, Newman Library Building, 151 East 25th Street, Room 810.
You can drop off a check or money order at the Bursar drop box located in the lobby of the Newman Library Building at 151 East 25th Street.
International Checks Additional Costs
We accept international (non-US bank) checks for tuition payments. However, these checks are subject to bank collection costs which will be added to your tuition and fees balance due.
You can pay online. First, log-in to CUNYfirst Self Service and then go to your Student Center. Under Finances select Pay Bill or Enroll/Manage Payment Plan.
Monthly Payment Plan
Pay your bill by making monthly payments through the Nelnet payment plan, which has an enrollment fee. To sign up for this program, go to your Student Center Page on CUNYfirst. Then go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plans.
Electronic Check (EFT) payments will only be accepted online through your CUNYFirst account, where you can view your tuition and fee bill. Please have your bank account and routing numbers available when making your online payment. Enter your bank account and routing numbers carefully – a $20.00 reprocessing fee will be added to your account for all returned EFT payments.
Credit and Debit Card Payments
- Credit and debit cards are only accepted online
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- A 2.65% convenience fee will be billed separately to your card.
- If you use a debit card, a 2.65% convenience fee will be charged. To avoid this fee:
- Use your checking or savings account instead
- Enter your checking or savings account number and bank routing number
- Note that your debit card number is not your account number.