The William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus Conference Center
Location: 55 Lexington Avenue (East 24th Street/Lexington Avenue)
- Convenient Midtown location, close to Penn and Grand Central Stations, accessible by public transportation
- ADA Compliant. We are here to discuss any of your accessibility needs
- Comprised of the Sandra and Lawrence Simon Conference Room and seven breakout rooms
- Warm-up commercial kitchen
- Clients can work with the caterer of their choice within the Baruch College guidelines
- State-of-the-art, basic audiovisual equipment ($375 per room: 1 LCD projector/screen, 1 podium mic, plus 1 lavalier/handheld or floor mic and dedicated wi-fi. Additional equipment at an additional fee) and dedicated, professional technician ($90 per technician, per hour, 4-hour minimum)
- Additional AV and/or support service fees may apply based on the complexity of your event
- Closed weekends and holidays
IMPORTANT: Set-up options and room capacities in all of our spaces are being continually modified in accordance with the latest CUNY and CDC guidelines. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for set-up and capacity information.
Prices effective through December 31, 2022. Prices are subject to change.